- We are the Reform Coalition of Perth East.
- We stand for sensible, lawful bylaw enforcement and common sense legislation.
- We are here to give a voice back to the residents of Perth East.
We founded this group after the passage of By-Law 15-2018, as while attending the meeting of council, we could see that the voices of the residents of our Township were not being heard. We felt compelled at this point to do something about it!
Four of us started this group, to work together to do what was needed:
- Josh Boersen
- Steve Van Nes
- Greg Aitcheson
- Kelly Riehl (Herlick)
- Daryl Herlick was a founding member of our group. He has left the group in order to pursue other causes and as to not cause a conflict of interest. We fully support Daryl in all of his future endeavors.
- Curtis Thompson is the newest member of the coalition
If you would like more information or would also like to work with us to promote progress, please contact us.